Diana Aleksandrovich is a famous photographer for children and families from Moscow. The perfect combination of immediacy of children and the beauty of nature have made his works easily recognizable and are often the dream of many mothers.
Diana carries out shooting, workshops and masterclasses, both in Russia and in many other countries, including France, Italy, the United Kingdom, Greece, Spain and the Netherlands.
Diana participates as a speaker in the main international conferences of the photographic industry and her works have been exhibited in numerous photographic exhibitions and galleries.
Conference 7th november
Family photos as a link between generations
- From the idea to the realization: time and place;
- clothing and accessories
- Choose the right light: from natural light to artificial light.
- Communicate with color: the power and harmony of colors.
- Ideas and creative techniques for high-impact images.
- Working with children of different ages.
- Communication with the subject
- Build your own style style
Masterclass 8th november
A good preparation for a perfect job!
Photo session indoor / outdoor with models
POSTPRODUCTION AND EDITING
- Post-production of photos
- Standardization of the series in the same style, optimization of the process.
- Criteria for selecting photos: photos for the portfolio and those for the client.
- Artistic photographic processing: working with color, light
- Create a portfolio of great impact
- Analysis of the photos of the participants during the master class.
- Elaboration of the author of the images from A to Z using an entire arsenal of techniques
1 day conference
ticket for a 1 day of conference
1 day masterclass
ticket for a 1 day of masterclass